Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Little Miss Maia Goes to Mystic

Last week, my Grandma Ellie came to visit me. One day we went to Mystic, Connecticut. Mommy lied and said we were going to see the fishies at the aquarium. When we got there it was too crowded so Mommy and Grandma told me they'd take me another time. Oh well, I don't even know what fishies are anyway!


Here we are at the beginning of our afternoon in Mystic.
First, we went to look at the water.

In this picture you can see the drawbridge behind me. Later on it made some very loud noises when it went up, and I got scared and cried.
It's OK though, because then we went shopping at the toy store.

Grandma Ellie bought me these cool finger puppets.

While Mommy and Grandma Ellie ate lunch, I was a very good girl.
I played with my bumblebee toy.
I tried to eat lunch, too. Mommy fed me later.
What a fun day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maia, I don't blame you! I think bridges are scary too!!!

Anonymous said...

It was a fun day, Miss Maia! Maybe next time your mom will let me share my ice cream with you!

Anonymous said...

Hey it's Cailin from Babyfit. I really enjoyed reading your blog. Hanna has one just like it and she writes the posts too. Maia, you are such a sweetie. You girls are just growing up so fast.

Anonymous said...

Hi Maia, you do not know me nor does your mom, but I work with your grandmother Ellie and I get to see all of your cute pictures. I love your blog. Truly you are a cutie and I have 12 nieces and nephews so I have been around a few kids.

Meg

p.s I am waiting to see some pictures in Illini gear - I am an 81 grad of the U of I.