Sunday, September 14, 2008

Little Miss Maia Doolittle

Oh boy, it's been a while since I posted! I guess I've just been having so much fun that the time has really flown by.

Lately I've been getting to know some of our furry family friends a little bit better. I get really excited when the dog or one of the cats comes near. I am lucky that one of our cats, Bisoux, is so desperate for attention that he doesn't care what I do to him, he sticks around anyway.

Whether it's grabbing his head...

Pulling his fur...


Or a little of both...

He doesn't even seem to mind when I try to eat him.

He just hangs out and sometimes we have a little chat, too.



Now, cats are cool and everything, but I really go nuts for dogs. Two weeks ago Mommy took me to visit Grandma Ellie, Grandpa Ken, and Aunt Maggie. I had SO much fun with their dog, Harley! Here are some pictures of me playing with Harley and Aunt Maggie.

I tried to eat him, too.

He was very protective and laid near me while I played on the floor. I heard he was pretty happy when I left, though. He's used to being the baby at his house!
Take a look at the way Harley made me laugh.



I hope I get to visit him again soon! I guess it would be nice to see Grandma Ellie, Grandpa Ken, and Aunt Maggie too...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aren't our furry friends fun? Your kitty is so nice.

AlePancha said...

oh gosh! these is so cute!
and that kitty really is nice!!

Anonymous said...

Well I loved Harley!!
Grandma Ellie's friend, Illini Meg