Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Progress Report: 9 Months

I've finally spent as much time on the outside as on the inside! Sure, floating around in the warm dark was nice, but out here there are kitties, milk, blueberries, and rides on Daddy's shoulders. Pretty good deal!


This month Mommy had to go on some trips for work, and Daddy had to take care of me all by himself. He did a pretty good job!


He was pretty tired by the time Mommy got home though...


I've been learning lots of new things this month: waving hi and bye-bye, how to make the sign for "milk", and how to get my tongue onto the floor really fast before Mommy sees me do it.

I haven't learned to read yet but we're working on it.

This month I also battled a giant lobster.



Don't worry, I won.

9 month stats: 21 lbs, 9 oz; 28 inches tall!

1 comment:

AlePancha said...

LOL LOL
I loved the lobster fight! And i just don't know why, dear Little Miss Maia you and Joaquín insist on licking the floor... why?...