Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Little Miss Maia Goes for a Swim

I love bathtime, so I was excited that summer is here so I could go for my first swim! There was a lot of preparation involved. Grammy Stock had a whole swim ensemble for me that needed to get put on.

Then, Mommy put on my sunscreen.

Grammy helps with the finishing touches...
And I'm ready to swim! (I have to take my matching sandals off first, of course).

Every stylish girl needs a hat in the sun.
OK, I'm ready!

Wait a second, something just felt funny on my toes...
Hey, this is a lot colder than taking a bath! Grammy and Opa Stock forgot to put a heater in the pool!
Well, maybe it's not SO bad. As long as you don't put me in past my ankles.

Dipping my toes in the pool was hard work. I needed to take a break and have a nap.

Hey, this little pool feels a lot better!

I think I'll stay in here a while . Can't forget to grab those toes!
Mommy showed me how to splash.

Whoa! No one said anything about messing up my hairdo!

Alright, maybe this isn't so bad.

Ahhh, this is the life!

Coppertone baby, you ain't got nothin' on me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Got a pencil? It's the Norge repairman!

Amy said...

It's so fun having a girl first!! It's like getting to shop twice as much--and their clothes/outfits are so much cuter. Just watch out or you'll create a monster! I know I have a five year old one living at my house! Maia is such a cutie! Love the suit!
Amy