Friday, June 6, 2008

Mommy's helpers

Since Mommy started working again, she's had to get some help to take care of me. She and Daddy (and I!) are so lucky to have found some really great people to help out.

This is Sara. I go to daycare at her house. She takes very good care of me.

We all went for a Pizza Party at her house last weekend with all of the other daycare families. Here's our family picture!
Here I am with Sara and all the other kids she takes care of. Most of those kids only go to Sara's house before and after school, so she gives me lots of attention. The older girls love it when I am there!
Sara has a swing in her backyard that's small enough for me!
This is Apryl. She comes over to our house to play with me. Isn't she lucky?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are very lucky to get to take care of you! Gramma Ellie wishes she could take care of you EVERY DAY!