Monday, May 26, 2008

Progress Report: 3 Months

Sorry this update is a few days late, but Mommy started working again so she hasn't had as much time to help me type up my blog entries.

I'm 3 months old now, and getting big! My biggest adventure this month was going on the airplane to visit Grandma Ellie, Grandpa Ritz, and Aunt Maggie, but I already told you all about that.

My favorite sound to make this month was "bbbbbbbb!" I can also say "oooh", "a-goo", and "mmmm", among other things, but "bbbbbbb" came out on top this month. I even experimented with crying with my lips shut tight because it sounded like "bbbbbbbb" too. Mommy and Daddy were amused and perplexed.

I rolled over for the first time this month! Only tummy to back though--when I try to roll from my back onto my tummy my arm gets stuck. I've *almost* got it, but I'm still working on it...

This month I discovered that when I see a toy I like, I can make my hands reach out and play with it! Here are some pictures of me playing and grabbing stuff:

I've been trying really hard to get this whole Hungry Caterpillar into my mouth, but I haven't been able to do it.

Most of the time I'm a pretty happy girl. It's not hard to make me laugh.

But, like anyone else, I have my moments. (Mommy would like me to add that I was crying *before* the teddy bear turban was placed on my head. It really only added another few seconds to my outburst).
Recently I started noticing something interesting--my feet! They're kind of like hands, but I'm not really sure what they do. I think I can grab things with them. Right now I just like to look at them once in a while. I'm sure I'll find a way to get them into my mouth soon.

Here I am looking at my feet while sitting in the new swing Mommy and Daddy bought for me after I tried out my cousin Maddy's and really liked it. It has a light show, what more could the daughter of two hippie-wannabes ask for?!

Daddy is very happy when he gets to hang out with me. He's gotten really good at putting me to bed lately. He rocks!

1 comment:

AlePancha said...

she really is SOOOOO cute!!!
Love her smile, and she is growing big fast!!

hugs!!
alpancha @babyfit