Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Progress Report: 13 Months

You've missed me, haven't you? Sorry it's been a while since I've updated you all on my fabulous adventures. Want to know what I'm up to now that I'm 13 months old?

Well, I have lots of new toys, and there are a couple of things that I especially like. Mommy and Daddy bought me a farm toy with lots of little animals--the pink piggy is my very favorite. I always pull him out and carry him around. I like to chew on him a little bit sometimes, but I promise I don't hurt him. See?

I still love our real animals, too. I'm learning how to pet them nice and gentle.

Sometimes those tails are just too tempting though!
Last weekend Grandma Ellie came to visit. We had a good time hanging out.


She brought me this bunny that sings and wiggles its ears.

Everybody in the house has his song memorized now!

I'm such a big girl now that Mommy lets me have a snack on the floor sometimes. I love my baby goldfish crackers!

As hard as I try, I can't spill them with this magic cup. I'll keep working on it. I know how to say "uh-oh" now so it's ok if I drop things.
I'm too nervous to walk by myself yet but at daycare I took a couple of steps and sometimes I can stand without holding on to anything. I'm learning lots of new words: cheese, fish, yeah, duck, shoes.

Bye bye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I luv how Maia pulls the cat's tail!