Thursday, February 19, 2009

Little Miss Maia Contributes to Science (Again)

On Monday Mommy and I went back to the Very Big and Impressive University so I could help the Very Smart Scientists with some more Very Important Research.

This time I got to watch some monkey puppets eat green beans and graham crackers. One monkey liked the graham crackers best, and the other monkey liked the green beans. Then I was supposed to pick which monkey I wanted to play with. I wanted to play with both at the same time but they really wanted me to pick just one. Oh well! Then it was my turn to pick between graham crackers and green beans. I didn't see why I should only have just one so I put one hand in the bowl of crackers and the other hand in the bowl of green beans at the same time. I dug around in the bowls and finally decided to eat a green bean. And that was it--we were done! I don't understand all this Science stuff but Mommy is impressed with my budding research skills.

Here's a picture of me with the 2 Very Smart Scientists whose experiment I helped out with. Of course my favorite part of visiting their lab are all the toys they have for their research volunteers to play with.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

shes gonna be an outlier! a woman after my own heart.