Monday, February 16, 2009

Little Miss Maia Returns to the Windy City

Last weekend Mommy and I went on another airplane ride to visit Grandma Ellie and Grandpa Ken in Chicago. I enjoyed reading the SkyMall catalog, and then tearing it into tiny pieces.
Here I am getting a bath in the kitchen sink! Grandpa Ken let me play with a wooden spoon, mostly to keep me from grabbing all the other stuff on the counter.

Grandpa Sonny and Great Aunt Mimi came over to see me while I was in town...I promise I'm smiling under that binky!
Grandma Ellie and I hung out together while Mommy went to work downtown.

But of course my favorite part of the trip was getting to see Harley!
On the ride home, Mommy and I were stuck in a window seat and the mean lady in front of us put her seat all the way back so I had no room to move around. Mommy let me kick her seat the whole way. I wanted to pull her hair too but Mommy stopped me. I was very cranky until the last 20 minutes of the flight, when Mommy and I played the best game ever! It was called "I will pull the window shade down and then Mommy will put it back up immediately so I can pull it down again." When Mommy wasn't fast enough I grabbed her hand and pulled it over to the window shade to show her what to do. Really, Mommy, it's not that hard of a game. I'm sure you'll do better next time.

1 comment:

AlePancha said...

I LOVE kitchen sink baths!!
You are beautiful Maia!