Monday, April 21, 2008

Progress Report: 2 Months

I can't believe I'm already 2 months old! A lot has happened this month. First, you might have noticed that I've started writing my own blog posts. I'm one smart girl!

I mentioned before about my big discovery this month--my hands! Here's a video Mommy and Daddy took of me examining my hands one morning a couple of weeks ago. I think you'll enjoy how it ends.


One of the biggest changes that has happened this month is that I've learned that I like to PLAY! Here's a video of me playing on my rainforest play mat. I really like to dance to the music. I talk and smile even more now than I did a week ago when this video was made!


I went to 2 more yoga classes with Mommy this month, and I hardly cried at all! Last week I could hear the other babies talking so I looked over and talked back. Mommy is learning the songs we sing in class to sing to me at home.

Even though I've been talking and smiling so much lately, I've been secretly torturing Mommy and Daddy by aiming most of my babbling and grinning up at the ceiling. This morning I decided to surprise Mommy though...when I woke up and she came to get me, I looked right at her and gave her 3 of my biggest smiles in a row. I think she liked it.

P.S. Want to see an extra-silly video Daddy made starring ME? Click here.

2 month stats: 12 lbs, 13 oz. 23 inches long

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What adorable videos Sarah!!! Dont you just love that our little ones are discovering their hands now?? THey learn so fast! :) very cute!
love-
heather (a pal @ babyfit)