Wednesday, April 30, 2008

weekly adventures: 10 weeks

Today I am 10 weeks old. I can't believe how much I've done already! This week Mommy and Daddy took me for a walk in the backyard. I got to ride with Daddy.

I fell asleep pretty quick.
Good thing, because Daddy wanted to take pictures, and when I was awake, I wanted him to keep on moving.

Mommy and Daddy's friend Jenny bought me this cool seahorse rattle. It's the only toy I feel like holding on to for more than 3 seconds. I even try to get it in my mouth sometimes--I'm not sure what else to do with it. Hitting myself in the forehead with it isn't much fun.

Remember my Bumbo seat? Here I am sitting in my Bumbo helping Daddy make salad. I think I'm trying to tell him he's doing a rockin' job.
I held this burp cloth for him while he chopped things. I'm going to be a very good helper someday.

No comments: